|Required Certifications:||CPC or CCA
|Preferred Certifications:||CPC or CCA
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:|| Paramus 07652, NJ, US
Lincoln Tech's Paramus campus is looking for a part-time Medical Coding & Billing Specialist to share their knowledge as instructors.
Lincoln Tech has transitioned specialists with no teaching background into successful educators. We will provide you with ongoing training and the tools needed to conduct our curriculum. This position reports to the Director of Education.
What You'll Do
- Encourage and train students in Medical Coding and Billing skills based on Lincoln Tech's established curriculum
- Create an engaging and focused learning environment
- Evaluate student performance and promote growth in skills
- Demonstrate Medical Coding and Billing expertise in our fully equipped facility
- Report to the Director of Education
- 3+ years of experience
- Certified (CPC or CCA preferred)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which will require some evenings
- Teaching experience is a plus
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
With over 70 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high demand industries such as Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets