|Skills:||Medical Billing,Leadership,Building a Team,
|Specialties:||Any Medical Blling
|Location:|| Lehi 84043, UT, US
Serenity is committed to creating the finest patient experience and our work culture reflects this. Using innovative technology and a holistic approach to patient-centric care, we enable patients to take back their lives. Established in 2017, Serenity is a healthcare start-up in high-growth mode with multiple sites in Arizona, Colorado and Utah. This role contributes directly to patient care by leading our medical billing team and managing the overall medical revenue cycle process. We are all about the quality of the patient experience and truly helping people. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and make a difference for those who need it most.
Be Excited to
- Lead an internal team of billing specialists for a multi-state provider group
- Track and report on key performance indicators
- Ensure timely claims submissions, denial management, payment posting
- Drive billing process optimization across offices and functions
- Coordinate resolution of patient concerns regarding claims processing and billing issues
- Manage coordination between multiple business functions
- Improve policies and procedures for decreasing Days in A/R
- Ensure integrity and compliance in all collections-related processes
- Promote a team culture where all employees are positive , solution oriented, and pursue continued improvement
What We Need from You
- Sincere commitment and desire to help patients take back their lives from their health struggles
- Experience leading a team: at least 4 years of people leadership, 2 of which is in billing related setting.
- Experience in growing teams through employee selection, training and onboarding, performance management, and engagement
- Communicate areas in which the team can maximize performance to positively impact the financial performance of the practice and achieve key performance indicators
- Assist management in identifying obstacles to financial performance (Charge Capture, Payment Posting, Denial Management, Patient Collections, Overfunded Accounts, Coding Trends, Payor issues).
- Experience with all areas of billing noted above
- Professional billing (not facility), mental health preferred
- Process development and continuous improvement
- Professionalism in dress and conduct
- Critical thinking, time management, detail orientation, excellent communication, and objectivity
- Sense of urgency and desire to achieve results
Who We Are
Serenity offers innovative treatments for depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, OCD and more. Serenity has helped thousands of patients take back their lives from mental illness with specialized clinical expertise and the foremost cutting-edge technology available in mental health today. Serenity’s approach to treating mental illnesses is to offer holistic options and treat the whole person. Our culture is driven by providing an atmosphere of positivity, support, and healing in an outpatient setting.
We believe people should live their best lives. We bring the same passion we have for improving our patient’s lives to providing a work experience that will help you do your best work, enjoy the time you invest at work, and succeed in life outside of work. We take our people and culture seriously and make it a priority to invest in both.
This position is contingent on successfully completing a criminal background check and drug screen upon hire.