The Crane Center is a world-renowned gender affirmation surgical practice, with locations in the San Francisco/Greenbrae, California and Austin, Texas. We have six highly specialized surgeons and a multidisciplinary clinical team which allows us to offer all aspects of gender-affirming surgery.
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Medical Practice Manager to join our team in the San Francisco Bay area.
This position offers a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, 401K, medical, dental and vision insurance.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Focus on the day-to-day operations of the California office, working collaboratively with the Leadership Team (TX Practice Manager, Chief Executive Officer, and the Chief Clinical Officer) to ensure the overall success of the practice.
· Direct supervision of non-provider staff including, education, performance evaluations and disciplinary action.
· Resolves administrative and operational problems including the maintenance of property, equipment and software applications.
· Ensures compliance with local governmental regulations and standards.
· Coordinates with clinical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided.
· Respond to patient complaints and offer suggestions for operational improvement.
· Serves as a liaison between practice and referral sources.
· In collaboration with the leadership team, track physician and staff productivity, develops and implements long-range goals
· Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Degree in health care administration, business administration, or equivalent experience. CPPM certification preferred
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of a specialty physician practice.
Experience working in the LGBTQ community.
Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish – preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
1. Knowledge of principles and practices of health care planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a specialty medical group practice.
2. Must exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making.
3. Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, providers, employees, vendors and referral sources.
4. Ability to organize and integrate organizational priorities and deadlines.
5. Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
6. Ability to research and prepare reports or other correspondence as required.
7. Ability to competently use Mac, Microsoft Office 365 and MS Office Products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and appropriate practice management software.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication