|Employer:||Minnesota Women's Care
|Specialties:||chiropractic, OB/GYN, urogynecology
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
mission is you
Minnesota Women’s Care has been
created for you, the patient. We work to create a warm and welcoming
environment, one in which we can provide the absolute best care available, with
a focus on your unique needs. We partner with you and your healthcare decisions
by listening and responding to your individual concerns.
When complex gynecologic and
obstetrics issues diminish your quality of life, we believe in finding the
right solutions that are consistent with your needs and your desired approach
Women’s Care, our mission is you.
- Determines appropriate charges based on services provided.
- Reviews patient accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of claims billing for maximum reimbursement.
- Reviews explanations of benefits from third party payers to determine if payment was made correctly and if denials can be re-billed. Identifies, compiles, abstracts, and codes patient medical data, using standard classification systems.
- Ensures accurate assignment of all medical codes.
- Identifies discrepancies in documentation.
- Provides information to insurance carriers or patients regarding patient accounts.
- Follows up on accounts receivables with patients and third party payors, re-bills claims, and initiates account correspondence or phone calls to patients and/or third party payors.
- Maintains files on all documentation, such as charge slips, Explanation of Benefits, and client or patient information.
- Refers accounts to collectors in accordance with policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at all times