Part-Time I Remote
Why work for Managed Resources, Inc.?
We are a developing company with awesome people with great opportunities for growth. We are seeking a professionally driven Orthopedic Coder(s).
Your future starts with Managed Resources, Inc. (MRI) - don’t pass up the opportunity to work for a nationwide leading provider of medical coding support, revenue cycle management, medical billing, and coding review and other managed healthcare solutions headquartered in beautiful downtown Long Beach, CA.
Ideal Candidates will Possess the Following:
• Candidate must be able to hit the ground running;
• Must have the ability to do production level coding;
• Lower Extremities – Foot and Ankle surgery coding (Podiatry);
• Upper Extremities – Hand surgery coding;
• Familiar with MCCI edits;
• CPC Certification through AAPC;
• Ability to commit to a minimum of 20+ hours per week (flexible hours);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to pass medical coding assessment(s);
• Ability to pass Federal Background Check.
• Last 5+ years of coding experience in orthopedic coding;
• Strong employment history (2+ years or longer with all prior employers);
• Experience working with NextGen;
• Experience in EHR-EPM;
• Experience coding for all levels of orthopedic surgeries;
• Previous experience in a remote work environment.
• COSC Certification;
This Part-Time position has the potential to move into a Full-Time Position. Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
• Competitive Pay; commensurate with experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, and Acupuncture
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Pet Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
• 401(k) with Matching
• Remote Work Environment (Company provided equipment)
• Monthly Phone/Internet Bonus
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Awesome company, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!