|Employer:||Henry Ford Health System
|Skills:||Evaluation management,leveling,1995 and 1997 guidelines
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||8 to 10 years
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Additional specialty coding certification required or Bachelors Degree required.
- One to two (1-2) years college or additional coursework in Accounting, Business, Healthcare Administration or Medical Record Sciences preferred.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, disease processes, medical terminology, pharmacology, and coding systems.
- Minimum of two (2) years coding experience required. Specialty coding experience preferred.
- Certification as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), CPC, or CCS certification