|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||955 Powell Ave SW Renton 98057-290, WA, US
The Patient Account Representative is responsible for accurate and appropriate claims billing, accounts receivable follow up and cash posting for all financial class payers and patients for medical and dental accounts. Patient Account Representatives are required to deliver quality customer service to patients as well as internal organizational customers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Provide feedback and communicate with clinic staff to obtain incomplete or missing information needed to process clean claims.
- Meet/conference regularly with front desk staff for updates of billing and coding processes.
- Review and follow up on unpaid claims with insurance companies using system generated reports.
- Review, correct and re-bill insurance claim denials according to established guidelines.
- Participate in process improvement through the use of HealthPoint’s Lean Management System
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Completion of a program or technical school for Billing preferred and/ or 1 – 2 years related billing experience in the medical and/or dental setting.
- CPT, ICD-10, HCPCs and CHCS certification preferred.
- Proof of immunizations and/or immunity to: COVID-19, MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), Varicella, Annual Influenza, and TB are required for all employees. Additionally, if you work in a HealthPoint clinic, Hepatitis B. and Tdap (within last 10 years) are required. All immunizations are a condition of employment. Upon hire, employees must provide proof of their immunizations and/or immunity prior to starting or no later than their fifth (5) business day of employment.
HealthPoint is committed to offering all employees a competitive compensation, benefits and several other perks.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity Time Off (extended time off for staff to invest in themselves)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary plans at a discount, such as life insurance and identity theft insurance
- Third Party Perks Discounted Movie Tickets, Travel, Hotels, and more
- Growth Opportunities