|Skills:||Medical Billing,Coding,Insurance verification,Prior Authorizations
|Specialties:||DME, Durable Medical Equipment, Orthopaedics
|Required Certifications:||or CRC,CPC,CPC-P O or COC (CPC-H) or CIC
|Preferred Certifications:||Any above
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||1860 W. University Drive Tempe 85281, AZ, US
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a full-time opening for a Patient Liaison in our Tempe, AZ office. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for assisting patients and their family with any non-medical questions or concerns as well as Billing and Coding.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
- Coordinating and facilitating new orders.
- Patient registration and check out.
- Working with sales and service reps.
- Order Entry in Breg Claim System (BCS).
- Verification of benefits.
- Coordinating delivery of Ancillary Products.
- Contacting Patients to inform them of their benefits and collect co-Insurance.
- 40% Coding
The right person to join our team is...
A dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy, can follow systems, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
What your background will be:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred and 2+ years applicable experience
- Must have a working knowledge of Insurance and Medical Terminology; insurance cards and major medical benefits; insurance rules and contracts.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in use of MS Office and the use of a desktop computer. Technical competence included the ability to learn new software and systems.
What we can offer you...
Our insurance benefits are effective the 1st of the month after your hire date.
- Medical /Dental /Vision plans
- PTO (paid time off)
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance / STD / LTD
For four consecutive years Breg has been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.