|Employer:||Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists
|Skills:||CPT and ICD 10 coding,experience in physical therapy
Physical Therapy Biller (OSS Burbank)
Join a great team! Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists Burbank (OSS Burbank) is a growing orthopaedic practice dedicated to providing excellent care to patients with orthopaedic and perioperative needs. We are looking for a full-time experienced Physical Therapy Biller to efficiently and accurately process billing information within the appropriate software and maximize accounts receivable collections for clients.
This position is open as of 9/11/2020 and is based in Burbank, CA.
- Translate medical notes and op reports in codes
- Enter charges and submit claims
- Follow up on payers’ denied claims and resubmit with corrections or appeals when necessary
- Review insurance over-payments and process or appeal as necessary
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD 10 coding
- Thorough understanding of coding and billing for procedures
- Thorough understanding of CPT modifiers
- Thorough understanding of Evaluation and Management coding and billing
- Thorough understanding of insurance explanation of benefits and the ability to take the proper course of action based on the denial
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of insurance and claims submission
- Thoroughly understands the Revenue Cycle Management process
- Possesses excellent communication and phone skills
- Experience operating multiple software applications
Schedule and Benefits:
- Full-time position (Monday-Friday:8am-5pm)
- Excellent benefits, including a generous paid time off package.