|Skills:||Coding,billing,verification,credentialing,claims resolutions,admin assistance
|Specialties:||Nutrition Counseling, Medical Nutrition Therapy
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
The Practice Coordinator will provide a variety of administrative support to management as well as work with the clients to schedule appointments, verify insurance and ensure that claims are paid in an appropriate manner.
The ideal candidate will possess great customer service skills and proven ability to multi-task. Individuals should be able to work independently and take initiative to improve processes and practices. Preference given to those candidates that speak Spanish and have experience in healthcare office management.
· Oversees and directs administrative activities, including current operational policies and procedures
· Maintains calendars and schedules appointments for multiple practitioners
· Greets and welcomes patients; collects patient information and payments on behalf of practitioners
· Enroll practitioners in insurance panels and manages credentialing on a regular basis
· Supports aspects of claim processing including insurance verification, authorization and coding
· Works with insurance carriers to ensure that claims are paid in a timely manner and collects unpaid claims from clients
· Monitors no show rates and practitioner utilization; recommends and implements strategies to decrease no show rates
· Manages office supplies, coordinates meetings and plans other special events as required including identifying needed resources and arranging for required support
· Maintains positive working relationships with staff and clients