|Employer:||YES HIM Consulting, Inc.
|Skills:||Coding,auditing and training E/M and General Surgery ProFee; additional specialty expertise a plus
|Specialties:||E/M and General Surgery; additional specialties a plus
|Required Certifications:||CPC or RHIA,CCS or CCS-P,RHIT
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:|| Largo 33773, FL, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
Function: Professional Fee Coder / Auditor
Type: Full-Time (Hourly/Eligible for Overtime)
Code and Audit professional fee
records to determine appropriate designation of diagnosis and procedure codes
while maintaining compliance with coding guidelines and client guidelines.
- Analyze, evaluate, and review client
medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment.
- Code professional fee charts as needed by
- Deliver expertise in professional fee coding.
- Expertise in coding or auditing E/M and
General Surgery specialty of professional fee and be able to code, audit,
or train accordingly. Other specialty expertise would be a plus.
- Prepare daily coding logs as requested
- Demonstrates proficiency in coding
including both ICD-10 and CPT while maintaining a 95% accuracy or above.
- Follow and adhere to AHIMA’s Standards of
Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines, and all client
- Maintain productivity based on national
standards and/or client specific standards.
- Work as a team player in a dynamic
- Basic knowledge and experience in
Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Office, Word, Sharepoint, etc…).
- Other duties as assigned based on company
needs and client projects.
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS, or CCS-P – active and in
good standing with AHIMA or
- CPC – active and in good standing with AAPC
- Minimum of 5 years of physician-based (ProFee) coding and