|Employer:||AMN Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
|Required Certifications:||RHIT,CCS,or CCS-P,RHIA
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:|| Tampa 33602, FL, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
AMN Healthcare’s Revenue Cycle Solutions is looking for a highly qualified Professional Fee Coding Auditor. The Professional Fee Coding Auditor performs quality reviews on coders ensuring compliance with coding guidelines and company policies for complete, accurate, and consistent coding.
Additionally, the Professional Fee Coding Auditor maintains up-to-date knowledge of coding guidelines to act as a resource and point person for issues and questions for coders, clients, or project teams. ?We offer excellent compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, 401K retirement, paid time off, education allowance, short-term disability, and more. When you work with AMN Revenue Cycle Solutions, you are joining a team dedicated to impacting patient’s lives today with the support needed to build your career for the future.
Responsibilities and duties include and are not limited to:
- Analysis, evaluation, and review of client medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment
- Deliver expertise in professional fee coding
- Demonstrate proficiency in coding both ICD-10-CM and CPT/HCPCS
- Follow and adhere to AHIMA’s Standards of Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines, and all client-specific policies.
- Maintain productivity based on national standards and/or client-specific standards.
- Work as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Office, Word, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned based on company needs and client projects.
- Expertise in cardiothoracic surgery and interventional radiology is a plus
- Expertise with cardiovascular professional fee services for coding, auditing, or training
Candidates must have at least one of the following professional certifications:
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS, or CCS-P – active and in good standing with AHIMA or CPC – active and good standing with AAPC
- CPMA – Certified Professional Medical Auditor – active and in good standing with AAPC
- Minimum of 2 years of physician-based (Profee) auditing experience