|Employer:||Atlantic Medical Management
|Type:||FULL TIME, OTHER
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||124 Towerview Ct Cary 27513, AA, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
Management is currently hiring for professional Medical Coding Specialist who
is goal oriented, revenue driven, highly accurate and motivated. This position
includes collecting reimbursements by gathering, coding, and transmitting
patient care information; resolving discrepancies; adjusting patient bills;
working AR and preparing reports. Must have ProFee coding and billing
- ?Post medical charges
into?NextGen?software in a timely manner to meet daily and monthly
- Reviews and verifies
documentation supports diagnoses, procedures, and treatment
- Identifies diagnostic and
procedural information and assigns codes
- Ability to navigate around CPT,
ICD-10, and HCPCS.?
- Work with providers to correct
the diagnosis or procedure codes so that the claim can be
- Identify coding or billing
problems from EOBs and work to correct the errors in a
- Maintain in depth knowledge
- Coordinate with clinics to
ensure all outstanding superbills are collected prior to month end
- Update patient demographic and
- Transfer open balances to
- Work with patients and
guarantors to secure payment
- Resolves disputed claims by
gathering, verifying, and providing additional information
- Identify problem accounts and
escalate as appropriate.?
- Write appeals and include
- Run appropriate reports and
contact insurance companies to resolve unpaid claims
- Meet set department metrics and
threshold set forth by manager.?
- Assist with special projects
and other job-related duties as needed.?
- High School Diploma.??
- 2 years of Professional
- AAPC certification preferred
- Experience Medicare, Medicaid
and other commercial and private payers.??
- Demonstrated well-developed
interpersonal skills to interact in sensitive and/or complex situation
with a variety of people.?
- Excellent?customer service?and
- Maintains patient
- Proficient computer skills.??
- Organized and efficient.?
- Self-motivated to meet
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Employee assistance
- Paid time off