|Preferred Certifications:||Coding Certification
The Quality Analyst provides administrative and technical support to the department to ensure all processes and workflows are completed timely and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track assignments to ensure all charts assigned audits are completed
- If charts assigned audits are not completed, prepare report of difference and why
- Analyze various quality reports to determine variances
- Work with Quality Managers ensure variances are investigated
- Track errors and report errors to appropriate department/client as well as vendors
- Post coder audits to SharePoint, prepare monthly report for Senior Management
- Act as SharePoint Administrator for the following areas: Coder Audits, Coder Booklets, Coder Report Cards
- Report all 1.0 & 2.0 bugs and maintain and update consistently of the status
- Work with LogixHealth Bangalore team to gather training/educational documents and post to SharePoint
- Special projects as assigned
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel required. Coding experience and/or certification is a plus.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
- Ability to multi-task in fast pace environment
- Strong analytic skills and ability to review reports and pick out variances