|Required Experience:||8 to 10 years
This position is to perform Radiology
coding quality assurance reviews on coding performed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Coders. This function will be responsible for being
very familiar with the client pathways, coding guidelines with CMS, AMA, AHA
and be experienced in performing Radiology quality assurance reviews. This function needs to be able to perform in
a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently and very closely
with other members of the AI team.
Minimum Job Qualifications
CPC or equivalent certification
7-10 years of Radiology Coding Experience, 5 years of Auditing Experience.
Specialized Knowledge/Skills –
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Must be task oriented and have the ability to prioritize multiple project with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet internal and external targets and deadlines
- Strong decision making, judgment, and analytical skills
- Traditional Office Environment - Remote Position
- Large percent of time performing computer based work is required.