|Employer:||MileStone Research Organization
|Location:||4901 Morena Blvd. Suite 132 San Diego 92117, CA, US
The Reimbursement Specialist will assist in the coding and reimbursement research and coding guidance document development processes as well as participate in project teams including clinical operations and regulatory. The Reimbursement Specialist will also perform various coding and reimbursement research related responsibilities under the direction of the Senior Reimbursement Specialist.
- Day to day support for the Coding and Reimbursement Hotlines.
- Tracking and documentation of coding guidance provided to customers.
- Provide accurate and up to date coding and reimbursement guidance to potential and existing customers.
- Compliance with HIPAA Privacy Policies and customer specific contractual obligations and limitations for providing coding and reimbursement guidance.
- Provide excellent customer service to the Coding and Reimbursement customers to ensure continued interest and use of the Hotlines.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Certified Professional Coder Certification (CPC or similar accreditation Required)
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and other applicable project management software.
- Knowledge of AMA CPT and other applicable coding guidelines.
- Knowledge of various types of payor coverage and payment policies.