|Employer:||SecqureOne Health Services
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||San Jose, CA
SecqureOne Health Services has an exciting new opportunity in talent acquisition and recruitment. This recruiter will be responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategies to source, screen, interview, and evaluate applicants to provide the best candidates for SecqureOne.
Employment Status: Remote Contracted (1099)
Contract Period: August 2018 to February 2019
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two (2) years of related experience.
- Has previous experience in staffing positions that match job requirements.
- Has good understanding of the healthcare industry, various job openings in the healthcare.
- Has performed full life cycle recruiting, to include pre-closing of candidates.
- Possesses extensive experience in recruiting, HR, compliance (legal) issues, etc.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Must have a keen understanding of contract and employment laws.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.