|Employer:||Cordell Practice Management Group
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:||600 Kellwood Parkway, Suite 300 Chesterfield 63017, MO, US
Revenue & Billing Cycle Manager
The Revenue & Billing Cycle Manager is responsible for oversight of billing accounts and helping the Company resolve their revenue cycle problems. This position oversees the billing teams that manage accounts, cash posting, billing transactions with clients, and report creation.
About Cordell Practice Management Group
Cordell Practice Management Group is a professional services company that provides 360 degrees of support to our clients. We are dedicated to a radical client-centered approach to the services we provide, backed by quality people who can help us succeed. In order to provide a service that is focused on people first, we hire and reward employees who also take pride in creating a world class experience for our clients and our co-workers. Cordell Practice Management Group liberates law firms to do more of what they do best.
- Oversees and coordinate business operations including revenue enhancement initiatives, across the entirety of the revenue cycle for internal and external clients.
- Identify revenue cycle problems and implement solutions for improvement.
- Implements a system to ensure that billing communication to and from the customer reaches the billing system smoothly.
- Develops and implements processes to monitor and track the revenue cycle in order to identify and resolve any issues timely.
- Create and run reports to analyze billing and accounts receivable trends and report on the progress, results, and conclusions reached regarding:
- Timely billing of services
- Collection of services billed
- Aging of outstanding accounts receivable
- Unbillable services
- Write-offs or adjustments resulting from payor denials or rejections
- Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicates findings and risks, and makes suggestions to improve processes.
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement and makes process improvement recommendations to Sr. management.
- Previous Legal Billing experience required
- 5+ years of experience in Billing Management
- Excellent Management Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Detail-Oriented & Excellent Multitasking Skills
- Teamwork Development Skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills are required
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
CPMG provides exceptional benefits and a great working environment including:
- Participate in our Wellness Program and earn 100% Employer paid health premiums
- Employer paid dental premiums
- Employer paid Life, LTD & STD premiums
- Future focused with fantastic 401K match
- Generous PTO allotment and Holiday schedule to focus on work-life balance
- Globally focused- with local family feel
- & More!