|Employer:||Unity Care NW
|Required Certifications:||CPC or CCS
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||1616 Cornwall Ave, Suite 205 Bellingham 98225, WA, US
WHO ARE WE?
Unity Care NW is a private, non-profit, federally qualified health center that has been proudly and successfully serving the greater Whatcom County area since 1982. With clinics located in Bellingham & Ferndale, we offer comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, and dental care as well as pharmacy services to a diverse and often underserved patient population of all ages. Employing almost 275 caring and compassionate employees, our mission is to increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Here at Unity Care NW, we value:
We strive to demonstrate our Values in Action in all that we do. We value each individual on our team and aim to onboard the very best talent, whose ambitions and values align with ours.
As the Revenue Cycle Manager, you would oversee revenue cycle management for medical, behavioral health, and dental services at all UCNW sites to ensure timely claim submission and revenue maximization. This includes supervision of daily billing operations; ongoing process improvement analysis; and implementation of system improvements. Oversight includes all activities within the scope of the Billing Department including coding, charge/data entry, financial counseling, cash posting, insurance follow-up, and billing and collection of patient balances.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- A Bachelor’s in business administration or related field
- At least three years’ experience in billing, accounts receivable, CPT and ICD-10 coding
- At least two years' supervisory experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- A Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) or Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A friendly and collaborative teamwork environment
- Competitive compensation with starting wage ranges from $35.87-52.36 per hour
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off & 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) match after one year
- Alternative transportation incentive