Revenue Cycle Manager Job in Grand Ledge, Michigan
It is the responsibility of the job seeker to validate the information posted for each job. AAPC cannot validate or guarantee the accuracy of the information posted below.
Job Title: Revenue Cycle Manager
|Employer:||L.O. Eye Care
|Skills:||Must have at least three years of comprehensive billing experience,Must have at least two years supervisory experience,must possess a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in Business or related field
|Location:||,Grand Ledge 48837, MI, US
|At L.O. Eye Care, we believe we cannot provide that great customer service to our patients that we are known for without providing a great place to work! We recognize that the ability to excel in our service to our patients depends on our employees. We strive to create an environment that rewards commitment and performance and is gratifying to both our physicians and staff.L.O. Eye Care is seeking a full time Revenue Cycle Manager to lead and manage the practice’s Accounts Receivable function. This position works out of our Grand Ledge location. The Revenue Cycle manager assures that the day-to-day coding and billing processes are performed in an accurate and consistent manner according to specified procedures. Duties also include leadership, direction, and administrative oversight to all practice revenue cycle functions such as Credentialing, Financial counseling, Payer Contracting, Reimbursement, Facility and professional billing, Accounts receivable and collections processes.
- Assures that billing and coding functions are being performed in an organized, efficient, timely and responsive manner.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of third party payer requirements and communicates these requirements, as appropriate, to physicians, billing department personnel and other staff involved in the billing process.
- Manages, directs and monitors coding activities on all services including securing, maintaining, and distributing the most current coding information and implementing changes.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of billing staff.
- Takes a lead role in developing the accounts receivable function, defining procedures which will ensure it operates effectively and documenting these procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and basic applications, including e-mail, Excel and Word.
- Must have at least three years of comprehensive billing experience.
- Must have at least two years supervisory experience; three or more years experience desired.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience in Business or related field.