Who are we?
Pure Dental Brands is a Dental Service Organization (DSO)
supporting 65+ family and specialty offices in nine states throughout
the US. Our team members make a difference each day. Whether they are in
one of our practices treating our patients or at the Service Center
supporting our team members, their contributions matter. We engage in a
teamwork oriented culture where Servant Leadership and Doing the Right
Thing at all Times is encouraged and celebrated.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a new Revenue Cycle department team member who will
support and collaborate with practices to improve revenue cycle
performance using metrics, root cause analysis and developing and
implementing action plans. Under the direction of the VP of Revenue
Cycle and the Revenue Cycle Manager, this role will be based out of St.
Petersburg, FL and will be working with a team to support multiple
What does the Revenue Cycle Specialist do?
The ideal **Revenue Cycle Specialist **candidate will have a
combined 3+ years of dental and professional billing experience. This
individual will work in a team environment to help optimize
reimbursement by ensuring correct processes are being followed in order
to achieve best practice goals. The specialist will work in partnership
with the practices in areas such as:
• Resolving claims errors, reconciling claims, analyzing EOB's, reviewing reports
• Assisting with insurance and patient refunds, posting payments, balancing daily deposits
• Auditing ledgers and locating missing payments
• Working with practices to identify trends in aged accounts and assisting with AR related issues
• Other duties as assigned for role requirements
What does it take to be a Revenue Cycle Specialist?
• 3+ years of dental billing and/or dental front desk a must
• Minimum of 1 year of AR or revenue cycle experience
• HS Diploma minimum; prefer advanced education in a related field.
• Knowledge of dental insurance and terminology
• Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks
• Strong team player, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
• Ability to build and maintain trust; creates open communication and professionalism
Why would you want to join our team?
Full time position with benefits to include health/wellness plans,
in-house dental plan which provides for Free basic dental care for
yourself and dependents, life/add/EAP plans, short and long term
disability, 401K with company match, paid holidays, and a paid time off
program. Competitive compensation based on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace • #lovewhereyouwork