Are you a certified Revenue Integrity Analyst looking to join a company based on excellence and love?
ChristianaCare is searching for a Revenue Integrity Analyst to ensure all items and services such as procedures, patient visits, supplies, and pharmaceuticals that are charged for through the Charge Description Master (CDM) are described, coded, and priced appropriately and are representative of services provided. This position will also complete financial analyses of assigned cases to determine charge and revenue implications related to CDM maintenance.
Some responsibilities include:
- Maintains knowledge of and organizational compliance with state, federal, and other third-party payer billing and reimbursement guidelines.
- Reviews, develops, implements, evaluates, and revises charge guidelines to ensure compliant charging; effectively implements recommendations and monitors results.
- Compiles and analyzes data from various sources to develop recommendations leading to potential revenue cycle opportunities, including analyses related to CDM set-up, charge capture, billing and/or patient financial services.
- Facilitates mitigation of edits to ensure appropriate coding and claim submission to secure reimbursement by distributing edits to appropriate departmental queues.
- Tracks edit volume by type and department for management purposes. Prepares weekly status reports of accounts and dollars pending due to bill edits.
Desired candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a relevant field of study. One to three years of revenue cycle management and/or revenue integrity experience in a healthcare environment. 3-5 years experience in Charge Description Master (CDM) is highly desired. Equivalent and relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
Certification: A Coding Certification (CPC, COC, CCS) is required or certification must be obtained within 1-2 years of employment.
If this position speaks to you, please apply to join our team!
When you become an employee at ChristianaCare, you are joining a healthcare organization that was named Forbes 5th Best Health System to Work for in the U.S. for 2022! Guided by excellence and love, our Caregivers enjoy many employee benefits such as
EEO Statement: Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
UPDATE: ChristianaCare is committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and caregivers. As we continue to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community through the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to health and safety requires that we take new steps to ensure a safe environment for medical care for our patients and a workplace that avoids preventable harm for our caregivers. For this reason, vaccination for COVID-19 is required for all caregivers at ChristianaCare and is considered a safety standard that is job-related and consistent with business necessity for all caregivers.