|Employer:||GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
|Type:||CONTRACTOR, PER DIEM, PART TIME, FULL TIME
|Required Certifications:||CPC or CRC or COC or CPMA
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||,Culver City 90292, CA, US
|GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, an industry leader in Health Information Management (HIM) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions, is seeking highly-motivated individuals with a passion for excellence & collaboration, for careers in the healthcare industry. Job Title: Risk Adjustment Coding Specialist
Division: Payer Solutions
Reports to: Director, Payer Solutions Summary:
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions will be hiring Risk Adjustment Coding Specialists to begin ASAP. The Risk Adjustment Coding Specialist will support multiple clients for GeBBS Healthcare Solutions and will report directly to the Director, Payer Solutions. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Reviews submitted medical records to identify ICD-10-CM diagnoses, that map to a Risk Adjusted HCC and or RxHCC ensuring the documentation meets all CMS standard requirements for valid HCC Submission
- Codes all diagnoses and services accurately and completely, from the medical record in accordance with the ICD-10-CM coding classification systems
- Selects and accurately records all appropriate records and data on assigned chart abstraction projects
- Participates effectively in clinical documentation improvement initiatives and team meetings to promote quality across all projects
- Complies with policies and procedures for confidentiality of all patient records and security of systems
- Additional duties may be required to meet client obligations
Why Work at GeBBS?
- 2+ Years HCC experience performing retrospective risk adjustment chart review required
- 2+ Years ICD-9 CM/ ICD-10 CM coding experience preferred
- Current AAPC or AHIMA credential required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Successful completion of GeBBS background screening and hiring process
- Demonstrates effective time management skills by completing assignments within time constraints and calendar schedule
- Communicates professionally and effectively with clients, coding staff and GeBBS corporate staff
GeBBS delivers a people-oriented, equal opportunity culture that supports a friendly work environment, innovative ideas, and a benefits-rich employee package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Eligibility
We provide strategic solutions to an expanding customer base of healthcare providers, and medical billing companies. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is a 7-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies.
“People are our greatest asset” is much more than just an expression to GeBBS. We make every effort to foster an environment where our teams can find an ideal balance between work and fun. Employees at GeBBS believe in being client-centric, open and ethical, innovative, and outcome-driven.Equal Opportunity Employer
GeBBS is an equal opportunity employer and believes in creating a supportive and diverse workplace. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate.