Job Invitation –
Any career with
Catalyst Health begins with a passion for #HelpingCommunitiesThrive. This is not just our mission but allows each
and every unique team member to contribute directly to our success by improving
the health care of our communities through exceptional and rewarding work. Our population health team serves physicians,
insurance carriers and employers, touching the lives of millions of patients by
improving their health while also decreasing overall health care costs – not
only for you, the individual, but for our entire health care system by keeping
you and your family out of the hospital.
Some of the
things you’ll get to do to contribute to our mission and impact our communities
as a Coding Coordinator:
· Have the mind for logistics and the
heart for teaching when working with our highly engaged physician offices. You’ll have a positive and direct impact on
the success of our network.
· Educate our physicians on Standards
of Ethical Coding regarding HCC/Risk Adjustment.
· Work closely with physicians and payers
to ensure all suspect conditions are addressed with adequate and clear medical
· Participate in regular team meetings
and educational sessions.
Look at what
we’ve done so far:
· Voted one of the Top 100 Places to
Work in 2020 in the Dallas Morning News
· Increased our network to nearly 1,000
primary care providers
· $55+ million saved for our community
in the past 3 years
· Improved clinical outcomes
· 8% improvement in preventative cancer
· A1c reduction from 9.99 to 7.55 in uncontrolled
· Thousands of personal relationships
· Increased our product base and
· Strengthened our corporate culture
· URAC Accreditation
· Nearly 67,000 patients touched
The Risk Adjustment
Coding Team has doubled in the last year, with 100% team year over year
This is what our Team Members say about us:
· "I feel that my ideas and
contributions are valued and legitimately taken into consideration here."
· "A peaceful work environment
that also allows for career growth within the company."
· "The volunteering opportunities
serve as an extension of the company’s core values. It’s encouraged by
leadership and there is something for everyone."
· "Truthfully, the company’s core
values of serving the community are exemplified every single day by everyone
that works here."
Our Core Values,
Culture and Mission tie us together as One Team with One Dream.
exciting? Want to join our mission? Are you ready to be part of the solution and
join a company with a culture that cares?
Good news – we’re always looking for exceptional talent.
Click this link to apply: https://stratifihealth.apscareerportal.com/j/0nrld2
please enter AAPC in the referral field of the application.