|Employer:||Florida Health Care Plans
|Skills:||Coding,Billing,Compliance and Auditing
|Required Certifications:||RHIA or RHIT or CPC or CCS-P
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:|| Holly Hill 32117, FL, US
Risk Adjustment Coding Supervisor:
This position coordinates, oversees and completes certain aspects of Risk Adjustment. Serves as coding subject matter expert and works collaboratively with Risk Adjustment Director, Medical Director and, Risk Adjustment Operations Supervisor to strategically plan and execute HCC coding efforts to yield desired outcomes. Formulates department specific and organization policies and procedures to support the Risk Adjustment program.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- RHIA, RHIT, CPC or CCS-P required with minimum five (5)
years' experience in medical chart review and medical coding documentation
- Extensive knowledge of CMS Risk Adjustment payment rules,
regulations and guidelines as it relates to managed care organizations required.
- Extensive knowledge of Medical Terminology, ICD-10, CPT,
HCPCS Coding and Medical Record Documentation required.
- Comprehensive understanding of coding rules and regulations
- Ability to effectively communicate Medical Coding
Documentation rules and regulations to Providers and/or staff required.
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience, preferably in
a healthcare setting, required.
- Must be able to work well and interact with others in a
positive & professional manner when under stressful situations; must be a
- Experience in a Medicare HMO setting preferred.
- Strong computer skills including AS400, Microsoft Office
Suite, Data Base Management, and minimum typing of 30 w.p.m. required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal and written
communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative
and qualitative analysis.
- Previous (3-5 years) experience in HEDIS/CMS Stars and/or
Medicare Risk Adjustment.
- Must be able to maintain flexible work schedule to meet
We offer various schedules & work locations, competitive salaries, robust benefits, and a great place to work!