|Required Certifications:||CCS or CEDC,CPC,Coding certification required
|Location:||8 Oak Park Drive,Bedford 01730, MA, US
LogixHealth, located in Bedford, MA, provides physician-inspired services and technology that result in smarter healthcare. In order to attain our vision, we need the best and most inspired team members. We're looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and drive who always ask 'why' and 'how can we do it smarter.'
The Senior Coding Analyst oversees production coding data to ensure all processes and workflows are completed timely and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes Coding production data, such as, but not limited to Priority Balance Report and Uncoded Summary Report
- Oversees, monitors and trends coding data processes, billing denials and other coding related queries such as, but not limited to production queries
- Processes Monthly Analysis for the department
- Analyzes Coding production data daily for immediate education to production management
- Supports Coding with assigned services by performing projects in coding such as, but not limited to Client overviews and Documented processes
- Develops and monitors coding tasks
- Is the Administrator to the Garden page for specific Libraries
- Completes special projects as assigned to the end
- Adheres to the Code of Conduct and is familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Coding certification required, CPC, CCS or CEDC
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel and Coding experience required.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms