|Employer:||eCatalyst Healthcare Solutions
|Skills:||Coding,Revenue Cycle Operations,Consuting,Project Managment
|Required Certifications:||CCS or CCS-P
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Preferred Experience:||8 to 10 years
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ* Note: This listing is for a remote position
Senior Coding Consultant, Professional Fee
eCatalyst Healthcare Solutions is looking for a full-time contractor to join our team as a Senior Coding Consultant, Professional Fee. You'll work with eCatalyst's US based leadership team and our valued healthcare clients. Our healthcare consulting practice serves North American healthcare systems, hospitals, clinics and physician practices.
You will work directly with client leaders and front-line operators conducting in-depth professional fee coding and department operations assessments. Our consulting teams gather critical data and information and provide clients problem-solving solutions that transform and improve the revenue cycle.
In this role, you will ensure that success is top priority for our clients. We engage at a deep level across our client's business to build the capabilities, operational workflows, policies/procedures, workforce skill sets and KPIs to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results are sustainable.
Our work is assessing, problem solving, designing successful solutions and implementing those solutions to ensure lasting outcomes for our healthcare clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Management or a related field preferred
- CCS or CCS-P required, CCS-P preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressive professional fee coding experience preferred
- Proficiency in electronic health record systems, including EPIC
- Expertise in healthcare middle revenue cycle and coding operations
- Experience in managing projects or programs that significantly improve professional fee coding and the revenue cycle
- Consultant experience preferred
- Experience reporting to senior leaders and physicians
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and deliver accurate and high volume results on tight deadlines
- Confidence sharing your views and perspectives with senior clients and colleagues in a professional and constructive manner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Not required to be in Arizona, travel to client sites required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and SharePoint