|Required Certifications:||CPC or Coding certification
|Location:||8 Oak Park Drive Bedford 01730, MA, US
LogixHealth, located in Bedford, MA, provides physician-inspired services and technology that result in smarter healthcare. In order to attain our vision, we need the best and most inspired team members. We're looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and drive who always ask 'why' and 'how can we do it smarter.'
Oversees coding production daily operations to ensure all processes and workflows are completed timely and accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all coding production team assignments to ensure all charts assigned are coded
- Review month end reports, work with Coding Manager to correct errors, track errors and report errors to appropriate department/client as well as partners
- Assign work to staff and ensure completion
- Develop/prepare coder production team’s staffing patterns
- Facilitate coder production teams daily or weekly touch base meetings; report on issues, trends and monitor action plans being executed
- Review and approve time and attendance records according to company standards
- Provide on-going feedback and annual performance reviews
- Collaborate with Coding Coordinator in monitoring coding admins distribution e-mail to ensure coding queries are being responded to accurately and timely
- Act as LogixGarden Administrator for Coding Policies, Coder Audits, Policies and Procedures
- Prepare and share data for monthly client calls
- Special projects as assigned
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Coding certification required, CPC, CCS or CEDC
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel and Coding experience required.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms