|Required Certifications:||CPC or coding certification
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
LogixHealth, located in Bedford, MA, provides physician-inspired services and technology that result in smarter healthcare. In order to attain our vision, we need the best and most inspired team members. We're looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and drive who always ask "why" and "how can we do it smarter."
The Staffing Production Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the staffing amongst the Production Teams and following up to ensure clients are appropriately staffed so that there are no processing delays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all production team assignments to ensure all charts assigned are processed/coded timely
- Prepare and report on differences of why charts are not being processed
- Review daily reports and dashboards to track/trend and report back to coding staff and off shore management production teams
- Assign and schedule work to staff and ensure completion
- Develop/prepare and review coding production team’s staffing patterns on weekly basis
- Facilitate coder production teams daily or weekly touch base meetings
- Report to management any issues, trends and monitor actions plans being executed from the production teams
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
- Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel and Outlook required
- Medical background, Coding experience and/or certification is a plus