|Skills:||HCC coding,ICD-9 coding,Medicare Advantage
|Specialties:||general health care
|Location:||11511 Shadow Creek Parkway Pearland 77584, TX, US
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with 24 locations and is comprised of more than 450 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 55 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
Assist with the development, implementation, and oversight of team projects. Assist with the development of the HCC coding team by providing education, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and assisting with code/diagnosis research. Ensure the accurate coding of diagnoses which fall into the HCC model as required by CMS for Medicare Advantage plans. Ensure documentation of diagnoses meets the requirements set forth by CMS and the Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years Internal, or 4-5 years external, experience in HCC specific coding/auditing.
- Experience in a broad range of HCC related audit types and/or projects.
- Experience auditing physicians and coders.
- Experience in physician documentation/coding education. Experience in educating/training coders. ICD-10-CM Coding knowledge.
- Proof of 10+ hours ICD-10-CM training or AAPC ICD-10-CM Assessment certificate.
- Either CPC (Certified Professional Coder) or CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Physician), and CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)
- Thorough understanding of Risk Adjustment, HCC coding, ICD coding, and RADV requirements.
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantage and other HCC entity program coding requirements.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field preferred
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status.