Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered
care, is a multispecialty clinic with 24 locations and is comprised of more
than 450 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative
With more than 55 different clinical
and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold
Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
This remote supervisory role will assist with development, implementation, and oversight of team projects. Assist with development of HCC coding team by providing education, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and assisting with code/diagnosis research. Ensure the accurate coding of diagnoses which fall into the HCC model as required by CMS for Medicare Advantage plans. Ensure documentation of diagnoses meets the requirements set forth by CMS and the Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years Internal, or 4-5 years external, experience in HCC specific coding/auditing.
- Broad range of HCC related audit types and/or projects.
- Experience auditing physicians and coders.
- Experience in physician documentation/coding education.
- Experience in educating/training coders.
- ICD-10-CM Coding knowledge.
- Proof of 10+ hours ICD-10-CM training or AAPC ICD-10-CM Assessment certificate.
- Either CPC (Certified Professional Coder) or CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Physician), and CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)
- Thorough understanding of Risk Adjustment, HCC coding, ICD coding, and RADV requirements.
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantage and other HCC entity program coding requirements.
- Team building skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Able to work with people of various educational, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Requires ability to travel locally in your personal vehicle.
If you want a satisfying career and a
rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold
information, please contact Mario Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (713) 442-0912.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status.