I am a coding coach for the outpatient department at CRDAMC at Ft. Hood, TX. If you are still having problems understanding the E&M tool please let me know. Not to confuse you, but which E&M guidelines does the company you code for use in order to calculate the E&M level? If they are using 95 GL, then they may be able to get a higher level of service than 97 GL allow. Make sure you understand the difference and which one the physician group use. Also, counseling and coordination of care rules are often overlooked when assigning appropriate E&M levels. I live in Texas and if you have any questions you can call me at 910-840-9949 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your coding questions. I am always answering coding questions so it won't bother me. I hope this help.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join