You might try getting a CFE. Certified Fraud Examiner. I used to have it but let it lapse and haven't had the time to take the test again. It offers a great auditing certification as well as opens up MANY other doors. Compliance and Internal Audit just to name a couple. The exam is difficult (but all good certifications have hard tests) and the ACFE offers a course that teaches you everything you need to know. If I remember correctly they make you take the course before you can take the exam anyway.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join