How would you code the following for stress incontinence? Using IV sedation a 21 French rigid cystoscope was inserted into the urethra anda dvanced to the level of the bladder neck w/o difficulty. Two full syringes of coaptite were injected at 6 and 3 o'clock. Bulking was noted. There was some coaptite in the bladder noted as well. the scope was removed and patient transferred to pacu in stable condition.
Would it be: 52000, 51715-59, L8606 (or L8603)?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join