Hello fellow coders,
I have passed the certification exam (cpc), but it has been over a year and i still have not found a job in the medical coding field. I have 2 years in the medical office field, but my last employer in that field would not teach me coding in fear of losing their job. I just wanted the experience, not the person's job. So what am I to do with no experience, but a certification. I am planning on taking the ccs-p exam, just to add letters to my name and hope someone will take me seriously, what do you all think, would that be a great idea. I just don't want all of my hard work to go to waste, and I am not a quitter.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join