I'm going to ask this again, hoping I will get some replies.
Can I bill for anything additional other than the delivery when a delivery has taken 3 days for induction? For example if the pt is admitted for induction but the induction takes longer than expected the midwives want to charge for the admission and subsequent visits until the delivery. I don't think it's billable but they went to a seminar and were told it was. Any thoughts.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join