This is straight from the "Boniva Injection Reimbursement Guide" The diagnosis code you should use is 733.01 (senile ostoeporosis, postmenopausal osteoporosis). The HCPCS code is J1740 per 1 mg ( 3mg=3mL), therefore you would use 3 units. The NDC code is 0004-0188-09. And finally the administration code is 90774. Hope this helps, our drug rep for Boniva gave me this guide not long ago.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join