Icg No Response

Default Icg No Response
    Medical Coding Books
    I have noticed that I have not recieved a response for ICG-93701 code, My question was trying to get an understanding if this test should be done in a Cardiologist office vs an internal medicine. The test is to test how hard the heart is working but our practice just started and it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks

Shaunta

2. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by brake View Post
    I have noticed that I have not recieved a response for ICG-93701 code, My question was trying to get an understanding if this test should be done in a Cardiologist office vs an internal medicine. The test is to test how hard the heart is working but our practice just started and it doesn't make sense to me. Thanks

Shaunta
    We do this in our office and I work for a cardiologist. Be careful and check your contracts, some of the insurances consider this "investigational" and won't pay on it.

Lori

Default Thanks
    Thank you for your response unfortunely I am not in on management who decides to do these test. Now they see that this was a big mistake. We have recieve numberous denial for this very reason investigational procedure. Your response was very much appreciated.

Shaunta Brake

Similar Threads

1. ICG dye for intrahepatic visualization
    By Lainie0559 in forum General Surgery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 02:56 PM
  2. ICG Test
    By NESmith in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 06:09 AM
  3. Intraoperative angiogram of mca aneurysm w/ icg
    By TBAUSLEY in forum Interventional Radiology