This is how I would code this procedure.
. Left heart catheterization without left ventriculogram. 93526-26 RLHC
2. Right heart catheterization. (included with 93526-26)
3. Coronary angiogram.93545 & 93556-26-59
4. Angiogram of both venous grafts. 93540
5. Angiogram of right innominate artery. 36215
6. Angiogram of the left coronary artery. (included with 93545)
7. Selective angiogram of the right subclavian. 36216
8. Intravascular ultrasound of the ostial left main. 92978-LD
9. Angioplasty and stenting of ostial left main. 92980-LD
Hope this helps and good luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join