This depends on whether it is malignant or benign and the method. Based on what you have listed it is probably going to be either 11401 or 11601 if it was between .6 and 1 cm. Hopefully this will get you in the right direction for your research. If the documentation is too vague you will probably need to go down to the smallest diameter which would be codes 11400 (benign) or 11600 (malignant) .5cm or less.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join