Our doctor did the following procedure: Tru-cut biopsy of the right pelvic sidewall mass "transvaginally". Pt was found to have a pelvic sidewall mass of questionable etiology invading into the bladder ureter. The pelvic sidewall mass was palpated through the vagina and two passes of the Tru-Cut were performed. Hemostasis was confirmed on the vaginal wall with silver nitrate sticks.
Please help us code the Tru-cut biopsy of the pelvic sidewall mass transvaginally.
Patient's diagnosis is complex right pelvic sidewall mass with right ureteral obstruction and invasion into the bladder and uretus. Patient also has history of colon cancer.
Thank you for your help in coding this biopsy done transvaginally.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join