Personally, I would only allow one credit for the order and review of the radiology exam; however, I do allow credit for independently reviewing a CT or MRI scan. Our neurosurgeons review MRI's (on CD's) to determine if surgery is needed. This certainly can be time consuming.
1. Add up the problem points
2. Add up the data points <-------(click here) If you click on the highlighted blue areas, it provides a scenerio for when it is allowed to credit the MDM. If you want to "calculate" your MDM, use the calculator...it's kinda cool.
3. Stratify the risk
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join