Results 1 to 3 of 3

36569 Coding

  1. Default 36569 Coding
    Medical Coding Books
    Does anyone bill for peripheral catheters for post op pain management?

  2. Default 36569
    No, its not possible

  3. #3
    Pasadena, CA
    Perhaps your pain mgmt doctor is ordering PCA??? Patient Controlled Anesthesia can be coded with E/M codes for each daily visit to the pt, typically 99231 w/ dx 338.18 or 338.12

Similar Threads

  1. 36558 or 36569
    By BABS37 in forum General Surgery
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 12:24 PM
  2. Modifier for CPT 36569
    By jcruz in forum Modifiers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
  3. 76937 + 36569
    By tbcumbia in forum Billing/Reimbursement
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:52 AM
  4. Cpt 36569
    By jlb1121 in forum Anesthesia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 11:59 AM
  5. 36569
    By jlb1121 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.