These are the codes I came up with,
op report states there was 7-8mm = .7cm -.8cm lesion of right med. cheek with 2-3mm = .2cm-.3cm margins = 11642
10mm of left medial cheek = 1.0cm no mention of margins? so although there were probably margins taken you're forced to code based on this 1.0cm = 11641
as far as the repairs, according to CPT guidelines, you are to sum the lengths of repairs for each group of anatomic sites
this op report could be clearer though, for example length of the complex repairs? margin sizes?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join