I work for an allergist and when i saw your post i just had to go ask him what the allergy drops were about. what he told me is that there are no codes for the allergy drop because they are not covered by insurance companies. He said this goes back 18-20 years ago when the insurance companies said that allergy drops are controversial and unproven and therefore not therapeutic, so they don't want to pay for this service. I know that doesn't help you much but at least your not looking for a code thats not there.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join