you'd be looking at HCPC's codes - Special Transportation codes... A0xxx area - I "thought" the mileage codes started with a "Y" - but apparently, they fall under the A0xxx codes as well.
however, the transportation company is the one that bills for those services -not the medical facility, or patient, or doctor.....
lol.. been so long - the mileage code for Special Transportation that I recall were the S0xxx codes (not with a Y - I just knew it wasn't an A0xxx code)
still - the transportation company codes/bills for these services....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join