I have coded many specialties but I have never coded for anesthesiology. I know a pain management physician who is pretty clueless about ICD-10. He is in a small practice and I am assuming they contract out their billing. I offered to get him some basic information about how ICD-10 will specifically impact his practice. I am just looking for a couple of diagnosis example specific to pain management. I work for a prominent University and am the billing supervisor of one of the largest ER's in the country so we have been preparing for quite some time. I know how ICD-10 will affect ER codes and have been educating our physicians. I am just not familiar with pain management coding and am looking for diagnosis examples specific to pain management billing. I would appreciate any input. Thanks.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join