I did a presentation on Medical Terminology but made it interactive. I had our members break in to 3 groups of Pre-fixes, Combining Forms, and Suffixes. They then had to communicate with the other groups to make one complete word and define that word. The words didn't have to make sense but they did have to be able to define there word somehow. This got the members used to working with their resources, communicating with others, thinking outside of the box, and have a great time doing so. One team was able to make a real word found in Steadman's.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join