Medial branch blocks, Paravertebral Joint injections: 66475-50; 66476-50 and 64475-50
hope the attached helps explain.
The Sacral Ala are the "wings" of the sacrum. They are an important part of the connection between the sacrum and pelvis and they are often used during spine surgery as a point of attachment for instrumentation that helps to stabilize the lumbosacral junction.
The attached site will also give a visual of the anatomy
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join