I bill for a few OBGYN's and we always bill for hospital care other then labor and delivery. If they are at the hospital then it is probably a "problem" visit and if they are admitted then they are definately there for an issue that is complicating the pregnancy which is billable outside of the global fee. Just make sure you have notes in the patients chart in case the carrier asks for them, but we usually don't have a problem getting paid.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join